Saturday 7 January 2012

7/365

Colwood Creek Estate with our starbucks and camera in hand.  While at the playground we meet a family with two girls.  One girl was Teagan's age and she could have been her identical twin.  Curly blonde hair, gorgeous eyes and cute smile.  Still not as cute as Teagan but adorable.  I wanted to take a picture but thought I better not as I am a stranger to her. 
I had a hard time picking the photo out of todays images.  John and I picked this one because of the composition of it.  I love the horizontal lines of the grass and then the bright yellow vertical lines of the swing chains.  Brings your eye to Teagan.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gots it, Christine. You've just gots it.

    You've gots the eye. You're makin' magic here, I can feel it. =)

    (retry from above comment when Blogger thought my name had changed to "unknown")

    ReplyDelete