Sunday 1 January 2012

1/365


The beginning of a new year and a new adventure.  I decided to try my hand at a 365 project to capture a daily picture of 2012 and share it with my loved ones.  I also want to impove my photography skills and to do this I have to take more photos.  What better way to get me out to accomplish this. 

2012 is going to be a year of adventure, more time with friends and enjoy the outdoors.  I have choosen one word to live by this year, "FRESH".  This little word could mean many different things depending on the day. 
A fresh new approach
Fresh veggies
Fresh, cold morning sunsets
Fresh laundry
A fresh way of thinking.

I hope this year will be as comforting as the last but bring on some new adventures.
This photo is on the way back from the Esquimalt lagoon, stopped on the side of the road trying to get Teagan to go potty.  We purchased a new lens and couldn't wait to try it out.  Fresh new lens!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine,
    Thanks, i am looking forward to all your pictures. It is a really nice way to stay in contact with the family.
    Good luck with your adventure.
    Love always,
    Auntie Barb

    ReplyDelete